EDI pure water equipment, EDI ultra pure water equipment, pure water equipment, ultra pure water equipment
Release date: November 27, 2019 11:49:21
1、 What is EDI pure water equipment
EDI pure water equipment It is a mature technology to replace the mixed ion exchange bed after the application of reverse osmosis system, with stable water quality, low operation cost and convenient operation and management. It has the advantages of small floor area and no harmful waste water discharge. The development direction of ultra pure water preparation technology has been certified by major water treatment engineering companies in the world. Since the industrialization of EDI technology in 1986, thousands of EDI units have been put into sub branches, especially in pharmaceutical, semiconductor, power and Optoelectronic Industries. Generally speaking, it has eight advantages
(1) no acid-base regeneration is needed;
(2) continuous production:
(3) waste acid and alkali need not be treated;
(4) low operation cost;
(5) the design and installation of the system are simple;
The installation conditions are simple;
(7) the effluent quality is stable;
(8) standard design.
2、 EDI pure water equipment technology
EDI is a revolutionary progress in water treatment technology. In this technology, the electro regeneration ion exchange desalination process is used to replace the traditional mixed ion exchange desalination process di. The high desalting effect is achieved by ion exchange resin and selective ion membrane, and the combined process of reverse osmosis can make the quality of produced water reach 10 ~ 15m Ω· cm.
3、 Basic parameters of EDI pure water equipment
1. Water supply: RO pure water, the conductivity of general water is 4-30us / cm.
2. PH: 5.0-8.0 (under this pH condition, the water hardness should not be too high)
3. Temperature: 5-35 ℃
The minimum inlet pressure is 4.5kg/cm2 and the maximum inlet pressure is 4.5kg/cm2.
4、 Advantages of EDI pure water module (electric desalting)
1. There is no need for acid-base regeneration: the operation of electric desalting is safe, and the treatment of wastewater becomes simple.
2. Continuous production: the production of electric desalting is continuous, which avoids the complex regeneration operation in the process of using mixed bed, and reduces many spare equipment.
3. No need to treat waste acid and alkali: there is no neutralization and discharge treatment system for waste acid and alkali. The concentrated water of electric desalting can be directly discharged or returned to the inlet of RO (the concentrated water in EDI is much less than pure water).
4. Simple installation conditions: during installation, the electric desalting occupies a small area, which can be met by most standard plants. For lower plants, it can be solved by horizontal configuration of electric desalting module.
5. The system design is simple: the electric desalting module design is easy to make its flow rate 450 tons / h or even higher.
6. Low operation cost: compared with various mixed beds, the electric desalting system is competitive in price.
7. Practical design: for the electric desalting system, it is easy to maintain or increase or decrease the capacity of the equipment. When the membrane stack has to be replaced, it can be completed with very little downtime on site.
8. Stable water quality: the quality of effluent from electric desalting is stable and reliable. There will be no water quality change like that of ordinary mixed bed.
9. Easy installation and maintenance: the electric desalting device allows the flow of other membrane stacks to be redistributed to meet the maintenance requirements of a certain membrane stack without changing the performance of the system.
10. Standard design: the combination of standard units and building blocks can meet the needs of different water yield of users.
4、 Application of ED pure water equipment
EDI pure water equipment is used in battery industry, and ultra pure water equipment is widely used in industry. Ultra pure water for battery industry includes pure water for battery production, pure water for lithium battery production, pure water for solar cell production and pure water for battery grid. The electrolyte in the battery is very strict with pure water. The conductivity of water is usually required to be above 0.1 US / cm (resistance value is 10 megohm). The traditional process for preparing ultrapure water for battery is often using anion and cation resin exchange equipment. The disadvantage of this process is that the resin should be regenerated frequently after being used for a period of time.
1. Electronics, power, electroplating, lighting appliances, laboratory, food, paper, daily chemicals, building materials, paint, battery, laboratory, biological, pharmaceutical, petroleum, chemical, steel, glass and other fields.
2. Chemical process water, chemicals and cosmetics are prepared with pure water.
3. Pure water for production process of monocrystalline silicon, semiconductor wafer cutting and manufacturing, semiconductor chip, semiconductor packaging, lead cabinet frame, integrated circuit, liquid crystal display, conductive glass, kinescope, circuit board, optical communication, computer components, capacitor clean products and various components.
4. Water for food industry: purified drinking water, mineral water, data, beer, dairy industry, etc.
5. Desalination of seawater and brackish water: improvement of domestic water consumption in islands, ships and high saline alkali areas.
6. High quality water supply for buildings and communities: pure water network system for star hotels, airports, real estate properties, etc.
7. Process water for chemical industry: chemical cooling, chemical fertilizer and chemical agent manufacturing.
8. Industrial product manufacturing water: pure water preparation for automobile, household appliance coating, coating, paint, fine processing and cleaning.
9. Boiler make-up water for power industry: water for thermal power, thermal power generation boiler, medium and low-pressure boiler power system, fine chemical industry and fine discipline water.
Keywords on this page: EDI pure water equipment