Deionized water equipment
Release date: November 27, 2019 11:49:19
Now there are many kinds of deionized water equipment in the market, which are also mentioned in some industrial production Deionized water equipment Many of the bidding documents also mentioned the deionized water equipment in the past, but many people only know about the deionized water equipment in general. What is the concept of the real deionized water and deionized water equipment, and what is the principle of the deionized water device? Based on so many years of experience dealing with customers, I think it is necessary to really explain the ionic water and deionized water equipment.
1、 What is deionized water?
We know that the reason why water conducts electricity is that there are anions and anions in water, mainly carbonate. The carbonate in water exists in water in the form of ions. When it comes to temperature and other changes, it will come out due to different solubility, that is, scaling and white alkali. In industrial production, such as boiler cooling water, battery make-up fluid, circuit board cleaning water If there are too many ions in the water, it will affect the service life of the boiler, reduce the battery power, and the circuit board is not clean. Many enterprises use distilled water to remove some ions from the water. This is the first method to remove ions from water. Now there are many ways to remove ions from water, and different deionization processes are used according to the different purity of water required in the production of enterprises.
3、 What is deionized water equipment?
Speaking of deionized water equipment, let's first talk about the process of deionized water equipment. The process of deionized water equipment has been very mature from the earliest distillation to the current resin deionized water equipment, electrodialysis deionized water equipment, reverse osmosis deionized water equipment, EDI electric deionization equipment and other commonly used deionized water devices have been very mature. Here are a few of the most commonly used deionized water devices Water equipment process:
1. Deionized water equipment process of resin anion anion mixed bed:
Pretreatment → reverse osmosis system → water tank → cation bed → anion bed → mixed bed → purified water tank → pure water pump → ultraviolet sterilizer → refined mixed bed → precision filter → water consumption point
2. Electrodialysis deionized water equipment process:
Raw water → multi media filter → activated carbon filter → softener → intermediate water tank → low pressure pump →
Precision filter → electrodialysis device → cation exchanger → degassing tower → anion exchanger → finished water
3. Reverse osmosis deionized water equipment process:
Tap water → multi-media filter → activated carbon filter → softener → intermediate water tank → low pressure pump → precision filter → primary reverse osmosis → pH regulation → mixer → secondary reverse osmosis (reverse osmosis membrane surface with positive charge) → pure water tank → pure water pump → microporous filter → water consumption point
4. EDI electric deionized water equipment process:
Pretreatment → intermediate water tank → water pump → EDI device → purified water tank → pure water pump → ultraviolet sterilizer → 0.2 or 0.5 μ m precision filter → water consumption point
5. Reverse osmosis and resin anion anion mixed bed process combined with deionized water equipment process
Pretreatment → reverse osmosis system → intermediate water tank → water pump → cation bed → anion bed → mixed bed → purified water tank → pure water pump → ultraviolet sterilizer → refined mixed bed → precision filter → water consumption point
6. Reverse osmosis and EDI electric deionization module combined with deionized water equipment process:
Pretreatment → reverse osmosis system → intermediate water tank → water pump → EDI device → purified water tank → pure water pump → ultraviolet sterilizer → refined mixed bed → 0.2 or 0.5 μ m precision filter → water consumption point
7. Reverse osmosis and EDI electric deionization module, resin anion and anion mixed bed, resin polishing mixed bed deionized water equipment process
It is shown that the process of the process is as follows: 1
Effluent quality standard of deionized water equipment
1. Deionized water quality standard unit: conductivity < 0.5us/cm
2. Deionized water quality standard unit: resistivity: 18m Ω
3、 Working principle of deionized water equipment
The deionized water equipment adopts the ion exchange method, which can remove the anions and cations in the water. Sodium chloride (NaCl) represents the inorganic salts in the water. The basic reaction of water desalting can be expressed by the following equation:
1. Cation exchange resin: R ― H + Na + R ― Na + H +
2. Anion exchange resin: R ― OH + Cl - R ― Cl + OH -
The total reaction formula of cation exchange resin and anion exchange resin can be written as: RH + Roh + NaCl - RNA + RCL + H2O. It can be seen that the NaCl in water has been replaced by H + and oh - on the resin respectively, while the reaction product is only H2O, so it can remove salt in water.
The deionized water equipment adopts the two-stage ro + EDI modular design mode, which is used in combination with pre-treatment. The reverse osmosis principle is used to effectively remove all kinds of salt and impurities in the water. The system has the advantages of advanced technology, stable water quality, simple operation, low operation cost, green environmental protection and pollution-free, and convenient maintenance.
4、 Application fields of deionized water equipment:
1. Medicine and medical equipment
2. Food and beverage industry
3. Electronic surface industrial treatment
5、 Advantages of deionized water equipment
(1) the whole deionized water equipment adopts ultra-low pressure filtration technology, which can save more than 20% energy. In the long run, you can save a lot of electricity and reduce operating costs.
(2) the deionized water equipment is easy to operate and maintain, which can be learned by looking at it once.
(3) brand quality assurance: guarantee for one year, after-sale door-to-door.
6、 Internal functions of deionized water equipment:
(1) sand filter, function: preliminary removal of sediment, impurities, suspended solids and other particles in water, reduce the turbidity of water.
(2) carbon filter, function: use the adsorption principle of carbon to absorb the color, odor and residual chlorine in water.
(3) softener, function: replace calcium and magnesium ions in water, reduce the hardness of water.
The main purpose of reverse osmosis is to produce pure water.
(5) EDI system, function: EDI system, also known as continuous electric desalting technology, realizes directional migration of ions in water under the action of electric field through the selection of Cation Anion by cation anion membrane and the exchange effect of ion exchange resin on ions in water, so as to achieve deep purification and desalination of water, and through hydrogen ion and hydroxyl ion produced by water electrolysis to fill resin Continuous regeneration.
Keywords on this page: Deionized water equipment 、 Deionized pure water equipment