Reverse osmosis deionized water equipment, deionization equipment, reverse osmosis equipment, ultra pure water, high purity water
Release date: November 27, 2019 11:49:16
1、 What is deionized water
Water treatment industry definition: Deionized water refers to pure water after removing most of the impurities in the form of ions.
Definition of international organization: "deionization" specified in ISO / TC 147 is "deionized water completely or partially removes ionic substances."
Main process: RO reverse osmosis, EDI electrodeionization and ion exchange resin are used to remove anions and cations in water.
2、 Common process of reverse osmosis deionized water equipment
1. Advanced technology
Raw water tank → raw water pump → dosing device → multi-media filter → dosing device → activated carbon filter → automatic softener → security filter → primary high-pressure pump → primary reverse osmosis system → intermediate water tank → secondary high-pressure pump → secondary reverse osmosis system → pure water tank → pure water pump → TOC decomposer → degassing membrane → precision filter → EDI device → pure water tank → pure water pump → polishing and mixing Bed → membrane filter → water consumption point of production line.
2. Traditional technology
Raw water tank → raw water pump → dosing device → multi-media filter → dosing device → activated carbon filter → automatic softener → security filter → primary high-pressure pump → primary reverse osmosis system → → secondary high-pressure pump → secondary reverse osmosis system → pure water tank → pure water pump → polishing mixed bed or mixed bed of anion and cation → membrane filter → water consumption point of production line.
3、 Main components and parameters of reverse osmosis deionized water equipment
1. Applicable water source: tap water, groundwater, surface water or other water sources.
2. Pretreatment system: according to the raw water quality index and characteristics, the standard pretreatment system is designed to ensure that the influent cod, residual chlorine, SDI and other contents of RO system meet the RO membrane inflow index.
3. Dosing device: flocculation, scale inhibition and other dosing devices can be set to prevent the growth rate of scaling on the pipeline and membrane surface, and prolong the service life of RO membrane.
4. Ro booster pump: the selection of RO pump shall be in strict accordance with the reverse osmosis design software and the use requirements of relevant membrane elements, so as to ensure that the important data such as pump head and flow will not affect the normal production of the system.
5. High pressure protection: manual slow opening valve, electric slow opening valve and high pressure protection device are set behind ro booster pump to ensure that RO system will not be damaged due to high pressure during system production.
6. Low pressure protection: under the condition of automatic operation, a low-pressure protection device is set in front of the high-pressure pump to ensure that the high-pressure pump will not be damaged due to water cut-off (too low pressure) during water production.
7. Ro host: it is mainly composed of RO membrane element, membrane shell, pure water and concentrated water regulating valve, automatic membrane flushing device, pressure controller, pipe valve accessories, instruments, stainless steel frame, etc., which is the core part of the equipment. The selection of design parameters, flow configuration, membrane module model, number and arrangement of membrane elements are specified by the company.
8. Ion exchange: composite bed, single mixed, double mixed or other mixed bed combination processes shall be designed according to water quality requirements.
9. Control system: the equipment is equipped with pressure gauge, pressure protector, thermometer, conductivity meter, pH meter, resistance meter, water level control and other instruments. The reverse osmosis system has the function of alarm and interlock protection.
10. Container selection: there are raw water regulating tank, product water tank and cleaning medicine box before and after the system
11. Cleaning device: it is composed of cleaning medicine box, cleaning pump, cleaning filter, thermometer, flowmeter, regulating valve, pipe fittings, etc., which can realize online cleaning of RO membrane system and prolong the service life and replacement frequency of membrane.
12. Pipe valve fittings: food grade UPVC (1.6Mpa) pipe valve or SUS304 (316) stainless steel pipe valve.
4、 Technical characteristics of reverse osmosis deionized water equipment
1. Various purified water production lines with pure water output of 0.25-160 T / h.
2. The RO membrane adopts American Hyderabad or Dow membrane components.
3. RO membrane shell is made of quasi load stainless steel or high-quality FRP membrane shell.
4. For raw water pressurization, RO pressurization and cleaning system, stainless steel pump from South China or Grundfos pump from Denmark shall be selected.
5. Imported dosing and softening device.
6. Imported sterilization device.
7. The ion exchange column is made of plexiglass, carbon steel or stainless steel.
8. The electrical components are made of Delixi or abb.
9. Manual / automatic exchange control in water making process, and Siemens or ABB equivalent components are used for automatic control.
According to the effluent requirements, a variety of production processes such as primary reverse osmosis, secondary reverse osmosis, reverse osmosis plus compound bed (mixed bed), reverse osmosis and EDI can be designed.
11. It can meet the production and domestic water standards of various industries with water resistivity of 0.5-18m Ω. Cm and conductivity of less than 10 ∪ s / cm.
5、 Water source for reverse osmosis deionized water equipment
Reverse osmosis deionized water equipment is suitable for surface water, groundwater, reservoir water, tap water and other water sources.
6、 Application field of reverse osmosis deionized water equipment
1. Water for food, beverage, medicine and chemical process;
2. Preparation of pure water and ultra pure water in textile printing and dyeing, power plant, electronics, boiler and other industries;
3. Wastewater purification and other industries.