Application principle of terminal water treatment system of pure water equipment
Release date: November 27, 2019 11:33:43 The process of water treatment system of complete pure water equipment mainly depends on the quality of water source and the purpose of water. The selected process can be divided into three parts: pretreatment system, advanced treatment system and terminal treatment system. The pretreatment includes multi-media filter, activated carbon filter, softener, iron and manganese removal filter, ultrafiltration, microfiltration, etc.; the advanced treatment includes membrane treatment and ion exchange; the post-treatment system includes sterilization, ion exchange, etc.
Main features of pure water equipment system:
1. The equipment structure is reasonable and the processing capacity is large;
2. The operation of the equipment is simple and reasonable, which can be operated automatically or manually according to the user's preference;
3. The materials used are high quality stainless steel or carbon steel rubber lining.
4. The required spare parts have less specifications and are easy to replace.
The pure water equipment system uses mechanical filtration, adsorption, coagulation and other forms to remove the solid particles, colloids, suspended solids, free residual chlorine and organic matters in the water, and reduce the turbidity, color, odor and hardness of the influent to ensure that the water of the pure water equipment can meet the requirements of the deep desalination system.
Main features of advanced processing system:
1. It is easy to operate and maintain;
2. The system can be operated automatically or manually.
3. The water discharged from the system will not cause any pollution to the environment;
4. Compared with the traditional desalting equipment such as electrodialysis and anion bed, it has the advantages of no acid-base regeneration, low maintenance cost and small occupation.
The main features of pure water treatment system are as follows:
1. It has the advantages of simple operation, convenient maintenance and continuous water discharge without standby;
2. Compared with the traditional equipment, it has smaller volume and lower maintenance cost;
3. The system can be operated automatically or manually;
4. The water discharged from the system will not cause any pollution to the environment.
[main components and functions of pure water equipment]
1. Low voltage switch
The water supply is stopped, the water pressure is too low, and the PP filter element is blocked. When the pump is empty, the electric signal is provided to the water making system, and the machine stops making water.
2. Diaphragm pump
Generally, the membrane pressure provided by RO is more than 4.5 kg.
3. Water inlet solenoid valve
(1) RO machine water inlet solenoid valve: when the system stops making water, cut off the system water source to prevent the waste water from flowing through the RO membrane slowly under the action of tap water pressure.
(2) Water inlet solenoid valve of pipeline machine: it can provide signal for water system of warm water tank and prevent water tank from overflowing.
4. High voltage switch
For the control switch of automatic water production and automatic shutdown, when the pressure of the pressure barrel is 2.5 kg, the circuit is disconnected and the water production is stopped. When the pressure of the pressure barrel is less than 2.5 kg, the circuit is connected to start the water production.
5. Flushing solenoid valve
When the water preparation system starts to produce water each time, let the water quickly flow through the RO membrane surface, and wash for 18 seconds to avoid membrane blockage and prolong the life of RO membrane.
6. Check valve
(1) Make the pure water in the water storage bucket not return, so as to avoid back pressure.
(2) It is the front gate of the high-voltage switch, which keeps the pressure on the high-voltage switch consistent with the pressure in the pressure barrel.
7. Waste water proportioner:
(1) Discharge the waste water according to the quantity.
(2) Ensure that the water making pressure of RO membrane is greater than the reverse osmosis pressure.
[application system of pure water equipment]
1. Electronic and semiconductor industry: pure water and pure water equipment for electronic industry production, such as monocrystalline silicon semiconductor integrated circuit block, video tube, glass shell, liquid crystal display, etc.
2. Pharmaceutical industry water: pharmaceutical, pharmaceutical process water, medical hemodialysis, biochemical analysis, infusion, etc.
3. Boiler water treatment: Boilers in petroleum, chemical, oil refining, thermal power generation, electric power, thermal power generation, metallurgy, food, papermaking and other industries, softened water and desalting pure water required by high, medium and low pressure boilers in factories and mines.
4. Beverage industry: pure drinking water, distilled water, natural water, mineral water, mineralized water, pure water for liquor blending in liquor production, water for saccharification of beer and filtration of draft beer.
5. High quality water supply network system of hotels, buildings and communities and water purification of swimming pools.
6. Deionized water for electroplating process, pure water for battery (battery) production process, pure water for surface coating and cleaning of automobile, household appliances and building materials products, pure water for coated glass, and desalting water required for textile printing and dyeing process.
7. Petrochemical Industry: such as chemical reaction cooling, chemical agents, chemical fertilizers and fine chemicals, cosmetics manufacturing process with pure water equipment water treatment.