Purified water storage system
Release date: November 27, 2019 11:54:01 Main storage tank and sterile storage tank
1： Structure of aseptic tank
The system is used as buffer tank and storage tank for receiving sterile materials. It is mainly composed of tank body, valve group and control part. The tank body is made of SUS304 stainless steel and the structure is jacket type. The maximum working pressure of the tank is 0.3MPa, and it can also withstand vacuum. The height of the tank leg can be adjusted. The top of the tank is equipped with a rotary cleaning ball, which can be switched to receive CIP to clean the tank body. A water distributor is arranged on the upper part of the jacket to facilitate the cooling of the tank after sterilization.
2、 Use of aseptic tank:
1. When packaging a product, aseptic cans are used as buffer tanks.
2. It is a aseptic and pollution-free process for the fermentation of dairy products and wine. The fermentation tank adopts aseptic system to avoid and prevent the pollution of microorganisms in the air
3. If one of the packaging machines stops unexpectedly, the sterile tank is used to take care of the remaining products during the shutdown.
4. The two products are packaged at the same time. First, one product is filled with sterile cans to ensure the whole batch packaging; then, UHT equipment is converted to produce another product and packaged directly on the packaging line.
5. There are one or more aseptic cans in the production line, which provides flexible space for production planning. B storage tank refers to the can like storage container made of food grade stainless steel for storing liquid or compressed gas.
Storage tanks can be divided into atmospheric pressure (a little pressure) vessels or pressure stainless steel vessels. Food storage tanks are usually cylindrical with rounded corners and tapered bottom to facilitate liquid flow out.
The storage tank series of our company strictly comply with the requirements of Article 31 and 32 of GMP general principles (1998 Revision) of good manufacturing practice of drugs, and design, manufacture and acceptance are carried out according to the requirements of steel pressure vessel (GB150-1998) and steel welded atmospheric pressure vessel (JB / t4735-1997).
The interface adopts the international standard quick mounting chuck type, imported 316L or 304 is selected, the inner surface is polished with RA ≤ 0.4 μ m, and the outer surface is matte, mirror or 2B primary color. There are liquid level meter interface, respirator interface, thermometer interface, CIP cleaning port, mirror, explosion-proof visual lamp, SIP sterilization port, liquid inlet and outlet, manhole, etc. Technical parameters: nominal volume tank total height cylinder height cylinder diameter outlet height 500L 1725 800 Φ 850 350 1000L 1950 900 Φ 1100 350 2000L 2500 1300 Φ 1300 400 3000l 2800 1500 Φ 1500 400 5000L 3100 1650 Φ 1800 400 6000l 3350 1800 Φ 1900 450 8000L 3600 1950 Φ 2100450 10000l 3800 2000 Φ 2300 500 20000l 5350 3400 Φ 2600 500