Laboratory deionized water equipment
August 27, 2019: 11:55
Features of laboratory deionized water equipment produced by our company: the laboratory deionized water equipment adopts self washing filter, which can automatically wash when starting, effectively prolong the service life of RO membrane; online water quality detection function can know the quality of effluent at any time. Two water outlets are equipped with primary water outlet and three-stage water outlet to meet different experimental requirements. Automatic washing, full water stop function; high degree of automation, small footprint, convenient installation, economic and practical features; direct connection to tap water, easy to use, one button operation; four stage polishing mixed bed is installed in the rear, which can effectively ensure the effluent quality to meet the standard.
Process description of laboratory deionized water equipment:
(1) the first stage 5um PPF filter is used to remove suspended solids, colloids, particles, rust, sediment and so on.
(2) the second level CTO filter is used to adsorb various impurities such as color, odor, residual chlorine, halogenated hydrocarbon and heavy metal in water.
(3) the third stage of 1um PPF filter is mainly used to remove impurities more than 1um, so as to meet the inflow requirements of subsequent reverse osmosis membrane.
(4) the fourth stage RO membrane can remove the salt content in raw water, and the removal rate of salt content in water is more than 90%.
(5) post stage pure water column: the function is to deeply absorb the impurities not removed in the water. With the original exchange resin, the water conductivity is less than 0.05us/cm, and the resistance is 18m, which can meet your water demand. Automatic computer control, including water shortage protection, full water shutdown, automatic flushing, on-line resistance meter display, equipped with flowmeter. Quick connector installation, convenient and quick.
The characteristics of laboratory deionized water equipment are as follows:
1. The laboratory deionized water equipment takes the imported famous reverse osmosis membrane (RO membrane) as the core, supplemented by the membrane water purifier with multi-stage pretreatment, and uses the international advanced reverse osmosis technology and mixed bed desalination process to prepare ultra pure water.
2. Five levels of filter elements with different functions constitute an advanced composite deep purification water treatment process, and give full play to the effective role of each filter element to remove sediment, suspended solids, colloids, residual chlorine, organic matter, heavy metals, soluble solids, bacteria, and other harmful impurities in raw water.
3. The laboratory deionized water equipment adopts famous brand silent high-pressure pump, with long service life and reliable operation quality.
4. The solenoid valve controls the water inflow, and the pump stops concentration shrinkage and discharge.
5. Using 10 ″ three-stage pretreatment (three filter cartridges), the pretreatment effect is good and the service life of filter element is long.
6. The deionized water equipment in the laboratory is connected to the plastic water pipe with quick connector, which is reliable and easy to disassemble and assemble.
7. Automatic high-pressure flushing of RO membrane at each discharge can effectively prolong the service life of RO membrane.
8. The raw water is short of water and shut down automatically.
9. Microcomputer fully automatic control of water production process, and display power supply, water making, flushing, full water, water shortage.
10. Conductivity meter on-line detection, showing the conductivity of ultrapure water.
11. Fully enclosed cabinet structure, the water production unit will not be polluted by dust and other dirt.
12. The prepared water is ultra pure water which can be directly used in laboratory or industry.
13. It is easy to install and use.