Characteristics and water purifier
Release date: November 26, 2019 23:36:34
Characteristics and advantages of laboratory water purifier
With many years of experience in the production of ultra pure water equipment and the diversified needs of users, persistent innovation has continuously incorporated high-tech elements into the product design, committed to the improvement of humanization of product operation, stability of product quality and low-cost of operation, so as to make the products more suitable for the actual needs of users in various industries.
Overview of laboratory water purifier and laboratory water purifier:
Since the reform and opening up, China has always put science and technology as the primary productive force in a very important position. In recent years, colleges and universities have established their own laboratories, and high-purity water is an indispensable part of a high-tech laboratory. Our company has been committed to the development of laboratory high-purity water equipment for many years. Its reliable performance and excellent water quality have replaced similar foreign products. Based on our own test data of water quality in China for many years, the laboratory high-purity water equipment produced by our company has been adopted by laboratories of major institutions and Colleges, greatly reducing the cost of scientific research.
1、 Introduction of laboratory ultra pure water equipment:
The pure water used in the reverse osmosis experiment meets the requirements of gb6682. According to the different requirements of the laboratory, different levels of reverse osmosis pure water equipment are equipped.
There are three grades of laboratory water:
Grade I water: basically no dissolved or colloidal ion impurities and organic matter. It can be prepared by further treatment of secondary water.
Secondary water: can contain trace inorganic, organic or colloidal impurities.
Grade III water: suitable for general laboratory work.
2、 Flow chart of laboratory high purity water equipment system
3、 Brief introduction of treatment process for each section of ultra pure water equipment in laboratory
1. When the concentration of insoluble salt and related components in the reverse osmosis feed water of pretreatment system reaches the concentration listed in the table below, corresponding measures shall be taken in the pretreatment to prevent reverse osmosis membrane from scaling. The pretreatment function is powerful, self-protection is good, and the removal efficiency of various impurities is also high.
2. Reverse osmosis system adopts high quality imported RO membrane. It has a very strong screening effect, and its performance is extremely stable. Under the given pressure of the system, it can only permeate water but not through solute. Therefore, it can precisely filter out bacteria, viruses, salts and various carcinogens in water. Desalination rate ≥ 99%. The reverse osmosis system has the function of automatic cleaning, which can effectively prevent the reverse osmosis membrane from scaling and blocking, and ensure its continuous and efficient operation.
3. The ultra purification system adopts the best nuclear grade polishing mixed bed four column resin. The setting of the ultra purification treatment system makes all ions in the water removed. The highest resistivity of the produced water can reach 18.2 megohm / cm, which is enough to meet the basic application requirements of different experiments.
4. Special light source dual wavelength ultraviolet lamp is used for ultraviolet disinfection. Because of its excellent performance, ultra pure water in the UV lamp after six cycles of treatment process, not only completely eliminate the residual bacteria, but also thoroughly degrade the residual trace organic matter, truly realizing the TOC ≤ 3ppb of water quality
5. The ultra-fine filter is used in the ultra-fine filtration system, the water making capacity is increased by 3-5 times than that of the common terminal filter, and the service life is greatly prolonged, so as to better ensure the high quality of the produced water.
4、 Main characteristics of laboratory ultra pure water equipment
Imported reverse osmosis membrane has high desalination rate, long service life and low operation cost
No acid and alkali treatment, no "three wastes" in environmental protection
Automatic control, automatic maintenance, water quality online detection, monitoring water quality changes at any time
Personalized design for local water quality to meet the needs in all aspects
Automatic control system, daily operation is very simple, the system automatically flushing maintenance, water production process does not need any manual operation
Double flow design can not only produce ultra pure water, but also produce pure water, which is convenient for different levels of water requirements of users' laboratories
Reserved space for upgrading. It can be easily upgraded according to users' needs.
5、 Technical indicators: water production: 10L / h, 30L / h, 50L / h, 80L / h, 130L / h, 180L / h, 240L / h, 300L / h, 500L / h, 750L / h, 1000L / h 〕 water quality: 1-2m Ω * cm, 1-5m Ω * cm, 5-10m Ω * cm, 10-15m Ω * cm, 15-18m Ω * cm