Domestic sewage equipment
Release date: 2020-03-29 21:29:32
Before the working process of domestic sewage treatment equipment, it is essential to make clear the structure of the equipment. Here comes the structure of the domestic sewage treatment equipment!
(1) Primary sedimentation tank: it is a vertical flow sedimentation tank. The settled sludge is carried to the sludge tank by air.
(2) Contact oxidation tank: in the primary sedimentation tank, the water flows to the contact tank for biochemical treatment. The contact tank is divided into three levels. The filler is novel, easy to conjunctiva and not blocked.
(3) Secondary sedimentation tank: after biochemical treatment, the sewage flows to the secondary sedimentation tank, which is composed of two vertical flow sedimentation tanks running in parallel.
(4) Disinfection pool: the disinfection pool is 30 minutes according to the standard, and the disinfection method of contact dissolution of solid chlorine tablets is applied.
(5) Sludge tank: all sludge in primary sedimentation tank and secondary sedimentation tank is carried to sludge tank by air for digestion. After digestion, the residual sludge is very small, and it is transported out through the hole of the sludge tank into the bottom of the sludge by a manure suction truck.
(6) Fan room and fan: the fan is located on the top of disinfection, and the entrance adopts double-layer sound insulation, and has muffler and fan filter, so as to run without noise.
Understand the structure of the equipment, and then make clear the operation process of the equipment!
(1) The installation and commissioning personnel should first open the inlet valve and outlet valve, open the equipment inlet lifting pump, and send the sewage from the regulating tank to the primary sedimentation tank.
(2) For the first time used and debugged equipment, when the water level reaches 1 / 2 of the equipment height, stop water inflow, open the fan inlet valve, and then open the fan outlet valve.
(3) The staff should touch the seasoning with their hands to see if the seasoning is sticky, and observe the growth of microorganisms in the water until biofilm grows, and continue to transport sewage to the equipment.
(4) Observe the flow pattern of water flow in the secondary sedimentation tank. Generally, sludge must be discharged once every 24 hours. When discharging sludge, open the sludge discharge solenoid valve and lift the sludge in the secondary sedimentation tank to the sludge tank by air lifting.
(5) According to the degree of need, disinfectant is added into the disinfection tank, and the medicament is partially dissolved to achieve the purpose of disinfection.
(6) The water quality of the effluent is detected irregularly to ensure the normal operation of the equipment.